Preparation: 10 minutes
Serving: 3-4 people
- Cooked beetroot
- 1 Leeks
- 4 Chopped Nuts
- 50 g nut oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt, pepper
- Peel beets and cut into cubes.
- Cut the base of leeks green keep it for a soup.
- Split them in full length.
- Wash them well, dry them in a cloth and cut them into thin slices.
- Cook 15 minutes to steam. Allow to cool.
- Collect them in a bowl with the diced beetroot.
- In a bowl, mix the mustard and vinegar with chopped walnuts.
- Add 1 tablespoon walnut oil.
- Add the salt and pepper.
- Mix well and pour over salad.
- This salad is eaten warm or cold.