Getting a Commercial Smile
Who does not dream of presuming a commercial smile and some nice sparkling pearls?
If until now you thought that this was virtually unattainable due to dental procedures that are really expensive, do not to get discouraged. Here, we offer infallible advice that is simple and accessible to all.
Take care of your oral hygiene
Health and beauty always go together, so the first step is to make a proper dental cleaning. To do this:
- Use a toothpaste with fluoride.
- Use an electric toothbrush. The movement works as a polish teeth.
- Do not forget to floss.
- Use an antibacterial mouthwash. This will prevent plaque buildup, which causes yellow teeth.
- Visit the dentist regularly.
Watch what you eat and drink
The eating habits certainly influence in the appearance of our teeth, so watch your diet very well.
- Eat apples, celery and carrots, as they are a natural bleach.
- Broccoli, cucumbers and potatoes, will help to dissolve stains on your teeth.
- Other excellent whiteners are acid fruits like strawberries and oranges.
- Avoid all foods bearing tannins (astringent and acidic substance): coffee, tea, red wine.
- Reduce consumption of soft drinks. They contain elements that can erode the enamel on your teeth.
- Forget the cigarette. This bad habit, as well as being harmful, cause your teeth to turn yellow.
Try natural remedies
It is known that our rich nature can offer more than one solution to our problems.
- Replace your toothpaste by mixing baking soda, lemon juice (in small amounts) and salt. This combination, used in moderation, will help to whiten your teeth.
- Use apple cider vinegar as a mouthwash and gargle.